Cloud-Deployed Experiential Training
See how Honeywell’s cloud-deployed, simulation-based, scalable offering can help close the skills gap and accelerate a trainee’s time to competency. With Honeywell Connected Workforce Competency, trainees gain both knowledge and experience to handle complex situations, and execute analysis and decision-making tasks while being mentored anywhere and anytime.
Increase Training Accessibility
Anytime and anywhere training, mentorship and collaboration access via cloud-based deployment.
Access to KPIs to accurately assess competency levels and subsequently create learning plans.
Continuous improvement through periodic refresher training and certification.
SaaS Total Cost of Ownership
Designed to increase ROI and decrease ongoing infrastructure and operational expenses.
Explore Features of Honeywell Connected Workforce Competency
Facilitates remote trainees and/or remote instructors while still allowing collaborative training functionality.
Training Content Curation
Landing page structure enables the creation of training and competency plans with contextual launch capability for any persona.
Aggregate data across the enterprise in multiple ways to plan and track against training and competency plans.
Leverage assets such as models, training content and competency plans across the enterprise.
Ease of Maintenance
Cloud deployment allows customer access to Honeywell experts for support and maintenance.
“The process training simulator enabled us to train operators... even before the plant in Finland finished commissioning. This resulted in a very smooth handover of the operations of the plant from commissioning to normal remote operation phase.”
— Jan Heinrich, HyCO Operations Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Honeywell Connected Workforce Competency is a cloud deployed, scalable, learning and development service that delivers simulator enabled, comprehensive process training for operations personnel. With Honeywell Connected Workforce Competency, trainees gain both knowledge and experience to handle complex situations, execute analysis and decision-making tasks while being mentored anywhere and anytime.
The drive to increase effectiveness of workforce training solutions presents a new set of challenges for process industries. Traditional classroom training can be costly and difficult to schedule, and training data may not be accurately collected. Honeywell Connected Workforce Competency helps industrials overcome these challenges by helping to provide:
• Continuous access to training.
• Training features that no longer become obsolete.
• Training data collection and consolidation.
• A cost-effective way of providing training.
Here are some of the ways Honeywell Connected Workforce Competency stands out.
• Honeywell is a leader in the market with differentiated solutions.
• Powered by robust UniSim dynamic engine.
• Value added across the entire process life cycle.
• Decades of experience modeling assets and processes.
• Global execution capability with local expertise.
Project Schedule Synergies
• Duplication of models – save 70-80% of original model development time.
• Duplication of control system configuration.
• Use Honeywell expertise and resources to generate process models and design for secure IP.
• Work in collaboration with Honeywell resources for faster and more effective tool usage.
Flexible Deployment Options
• Boost enterprise-wide scalability.
• Enable evergreen maintenance and upgrade capability.