Honeywell Westlands Advisory
HONEYWELL RECOGNIZED AS LEADER IN INDUSTRIAL SECURITY CONSULTING AND MANAGED SERVICES BY WESTLANDS ADVISORY
Independent security research firm names Honeywell as a ‘leader’ in Industrial Security Consulting & Managed Services Navigator 2022
ATLANTA, Oct. 20, 2022 – Honeywell (Nasdaq: HON) today announced that Westlands Advisory, a leading security industry analysis and strategy firm, has named it as a “leader” in the independent research firm’s Industrial Security Consulting & Managed Services Navigator 2022 report. The report highlighted Honeywell’s vast experience with industrial automation, vendor-agnostic cybersecurity platform and end-to-end industrial cybersecurity services for helping customers manage the security life cycle.
The Westlands Advisory report examined industrial security vendors with knowledge of industrial control systems and the capability to advise, integrate, monitor and provide support services to customers.
“Honeywell has demonstrated an ability to evolve its security solutions to meet changing market requirements,” the report said about Honeywell’s cybersecurity expertise.
Westlands Advisory recognized Honeywell for its:
- Mature OT managed security services business with more than 600 manufacturing sites under Management
- Vendor-agnostic OT cybersecurity system integration and consulting service capabilities
- Implementation of Honeywell Forge cybersecurity solutions in large, multi-site manufacturing and process operators
- Offering a vendor-agnostic cybersecurity platform that is aligned with regulations and standards including NIST and IEC 62443
- Five Managed Security Service Centers and a global business and network of support infrastructure. This includes 3 Cybersecurity Centers of Excellence (COE’s) in Atlanta, Dubai and Singapore allowing customers to simulate attacks and test security solutions.
- Four Cybersecurity Development Centers in Edmonton, Phoenix, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv and Bangalore.
“We are proud to be acknowledged as a leader in this cybersecurity report because it further recognizes our strong OT cybersecurity capabilities in helping organizations address security challenges in their increasingly more digitalized industrial operations,” said Paul Griswold, chief product officer for Honeywell OT Cybersecurity. “Honeywell’s broad portfolio of industrial cybersecurity solutions, including a full range of consulting services, unique OT specific threat intelligence, OT cybersecurity software, managed security services and more, are all able to help our customers better understand and respond to potential intrusions that can impact their business.”
Westlands Advisory interviewed vendors, CISOs and engineers, in addition to services providers including industrial automation, professional security services firms, and managed security service providers. Service providers were scored on IT/OT capability positioning and strategic direction.
Learn more about Honeywell OT Cybersecurity solutions.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) delivers industry-specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.