Early Adopter Program Terms
It is Honeywell’s (“we,”, “us” or “our”) pleasure to welcome influential individuals from a limited group of companies to the Early Adopter Program where you will have the unique ability to influence features and capabilities during our product development (“EA Program”). By clicking the “I Agree” button on the Early Adopter enrollment page, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you are accepting these terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent to us that you have authority to bind that entity and its affiliates to these terms, in which case the terms “You” and “Your” shall refer to such entity and its affiliates.
Early adopters are a critical part of Honeywell’s product development lifecycle. Your industry expertise and unique viewpoint are huge advantages in ensuring our offerings are targeted at the right problems, usable by the right personas and focused on solving specific, higher order challenges for your leadership and your broader industry. Together, we can reinvent the way your industry operates and digitally transform.
As part of the EA Program, you will get:
- Access to certain software, software-as-a-service and/or services that are not yet generally available, including un-released products and capabilities indicated on the Early Adopter enrollment webpage (each an “Offering”) (hardware is sold separately)
- Receive expert training on leveraging the Offering
- The opportunity to be a thought leader within your organization and industry
- Network and collaborate with a diverse team of experts and thought leaders
In return, we will rely on you to:
- Provide in-depth details around your daily challenges and activities
- Provide feedback on our Offerings and critical guidance to influence product roadmaps and enhancements
- Serve as a reference customer by providing quotes, public statements and/or recorded statements regarding the Offerings and your experience in the EA Program
- Engage with us on a regular basis to demonstrate and discuss the Offering
- Give us adequate rights to publish your company name and logo in connection with the EA Program
- Consider purchasing a standard license or subscription for the Offering once it is released and generally available
You understand and agree that: (1) we may incorporate your feedback and the insights we obtain from your use of the Offering, which you agree are freely provided for our use, without any expectation of compensation or claim of joint ownership or joint development in the Offering; (2) Honeywell retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Offering and any improvements, modifications and/or derivative works to it, including any that are created following your participation in the EA Program; (3) you shall be provided limited access to the Offering for ninety (90) days solely to evaluate the Offering for your internal use, provided that you limit such use to ten (10) authorized users and you will not use the Offering in connection with: (a) competitive intelligence, reverse engineering, making machine code human readable or creating derivative works or improvements, (b) interfering with its operation or security, (c) infringing or misappropriating intellectual property, or (d) to use the Offering in a hazardous environment; (4) you will stop using the Offering immediately after the term of the EA Program; and (5) THE Offering is provided “AS IS” with no warranties or representations of any kind and our aggregate liability in relation to the EA Program and your use of Offering is limited to $1,000. Each party agrees to comply with applicable laws. If we process Personal Data on your behalf, our data processing terms, available at https://www.honeywellforge.ai/us/en/legal/legal-terms, apply and are incorporated herein by reference.
These terms and any information disclosed as part of the EA Program is confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party without our written agreement. The EA Program does not create any binding obligations on us to develop or sell, or for you to purchase, any product, service or offering. Any descriptions of future product direction, intended updates, or new or improved features or functions are intended for informational purposes only and are not binding commitments and the sale, development, release or timing of any such products, updates, features or functions is at our sole discretion.
Thank you for your collaboration and we are excited for your participation in the EA Program as discussed herein.
Last updated: March 24, 2022